Ruth Apahidean Harper
I'm a Pacific Northwest native. After double majoring in both English and History at the University of Washington, I attended the University of Washington School of Law.
My focus is on estate planning, probate, and elder law.
When not in the office, I explore the outdoors by hiking and snowboarding, dabble in creative writing, and blog about historical costuming projects.
- Juris Doctor, University of Washington School of Law, 2019
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature, History, University of Washington, 2015
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts, 2020 - Present
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2021 - Present
Professional and Bar Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association, August 2020 - Present
- Elder Law Section
- Solo and Small Practice Section
- King County Bar Association, August 2020 - Present
- Real Property Probate & Trust Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, March 2022 - December 2023
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, March 2022 - December 2023
- Washington Women Lawyers, December 2022 - December 2023
- Volunteer Attorney, Tacomaprobono Community Lawyers, Probate Clinic, October 2023
- Volunteer Attorney, Washington First Responder Will Clinic, October 2022, October 2023
- Volunteer Attorney, Neighborhood Legal Clinics: Elder Law Clinic, August 2022 - Present
- Bar Talk Columnist, KCBA Bar Bulletin, January 2022 - Present
- Member, City of Enumclaw Services Advisory Board, February 2021 - Present
- Legal Volunteer, Open Door Legal Services, November 2016 - March 2017